Thank you for contacting us! We will reply to your email shortly.
A partial planner is specifically for the client who is comfortable managing their budget, contracts, and overall planning process but wants our expertise in “styling” their event. From designing a wedding concept to vendor matching or hourly wedding coaching, let us take care of as much or as little of the planning as you need.
Here are some of the questions you may have that we can help you with:
- I selected the perfect venue but I am overwhelmed with finding our remaining vendor
- I booked my florist but am concerned that I can’t find the right DJ, Musicians, Band, Lighting, or Entertainment
- I am wondering how my venue would look after a design consultation and a mock-up concept of how it could look
- I keep asking myself “what am I forgetting?” and am nervous that a few key details will be missing on the day of the wedding
If you are asking yourself any of these questions, then the Partial Planning may be perfect for you! Contact us below for more information or call us today at 855.524.8866
- Initial meeting with bride and groom or Skype meeting for destination weddings
- Answering a questionnaire to get to know more about the couple, your style, and the dream we can bring to life
- Prepare a schedule and timeline
- Budget creation
- Hourly wedding coaching
- Customized wedding checklist
- Wedding emergency kits
- Supervision of service providers, including load-in, setups, strikes and load-out
- Oversee vendor commitments
- Day-of coordination
- Wedding décor & design
- Design consultation
- Full-scale conception with inspiration boards and color palettes
- Creative ideas to personalize your day
We understand that your wedding is your most important day, which is why we supervise and coordinate every aspect of your event to perfection.
On your wedding day this package also includes a full “Day of Coordinator”:
- Comprehensive Day-Of-Coordination with planner
- Acts as command central for the entire day
- Ensure vendors have arrived on time, run interference if they will be arrive late
- Vendors assistance and direction with a load-in and break down
- Set up of special event décor items including favors, escort card, placing menus, guest book, etc.
- Confirm that your event décor is created to your specifications
- Work with the venue to ensure a smooth transition between ceremony, cocktail hour & reception
- Ensure bridal party runs on schedule and assist with an on-time start
- Orchestrate ceremony line-up and introduction of couple into reception
- Help photographer get the pictures of bridal party and family after ceremony
- Make sure reception is set up as planned- candles, flowers, DJ, etc.
- Arrange grand entrance, first dance and father-daughter dance
- Coordinate cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.
- Give final payment to all vendors
- Collect gifts and personal items at wedding
- Handle any problems that may occur during the wedding and most importantly, provide you and your family with a stress free, unforgettable day
Bitton Events also has great connections and will help you find the best:
- Florists and Decorators
- Lighting and draping
- Furniture warehouses (rentals)
- DJs, Bands, Musicians
- Cake designers
- Photo booths
- Party entertainment
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Bitton Events is proud to receive WeddingWire’s 2013 Brides Choice Award, get inducted into SMP’s Little Black Book, and win Best of Wedding.com!
Enter your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For a faster response, you may call us directly at +1.855.524.8866.