Thank you for contacting us! We will reply to your email shortly.
The full planning package is for those brides that want guidance from start to finish, and it covers all of the details that go into making your wedding day unforgettable.
- First call – We will go over a lengthy questionnaire to ensure we are the right fit for your wedding. Questions typically include:
- Start and End Time
- Number of Guests
- Average Age of Guests / Background / Nationality
- What has been done so far and what is still needed?
- Any help needed with entertainment or lighting?
- Proposal sent – We will generate a custom quote for your wedding along with a detailed explanation covering all services.
- In-office meeting – Go over the proposal together and make sure everything is perfect for your wedding event. Start building an initial timeline of everything we can help with including deadlines.
- Proposal approved – We will secure the date with a 50% deposit, and the remaining balance is due 2-4 weeks prior to the event.
- Venue Walk-through – Our team will meet with you and your venue coordinator to go over the floor-plan, timeline, and logistics.
- Planning – This is the fun part! The production begins and we will start securing all vendors.
- Final meeting – Final call or meeting to finalize the timeline, vendors, contracts, and any outstanding balances owed to any vendors.
- Event – We finally reached the event and our team will execute everything perfectly as discussed on our timeline!
- Initial meeting with bride and groom
- Skype meeting for destination weddings in Miami
- Answering a questionnaire to get to know more about the couple, your style, and the dream we can bring to life
- Unlimited phone calls and emails during business hours (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
- Preparation of estimated budget
- Design concept of layout, décor, color schemes, dessert tables, etc.
- Prepare schedule and timeline
- Help choose theme and style
- Visit ceremony and reception venue prior to wedding
- Help with finding and negotiating with vendors
- Negotiate vendor contracts, deposits and secure payments
Bitton Events also has great connections with:
- Florists and Decorators
- Lighting and draping
- Furniture warehouses (rentals)
- Cake designers
- Photo booths
- Party entertainment
Please Note: We schedule appointments and accompany our clients up to three meetings per vendor category. We also provide timeline of your event to all vendors and confirm with them their delivery items, times and any additional information with enough time in advance before your wedding. The chief event planner at Bitton Events becomes the main point of contact for the vendors and attends the final walk through meeting at the selected venue.
We organize a wedding rehearsal and a wedding day itinerary for better performance of your event. At the rehearsal, the event planner will collect all the items to be set up on wedding day.
- Guest books
- Wedding favors
- Name tags (seating arrangement)
- Table numbers
We understand that your wedding is your most important day, which is why we supervise and coordinate every aspect of your event to perfection. On your wedding day we offer:
- Supervision of all on site vendors to ensure everything is provided according to contracts
- Oversight and direction of the ceremony and reception
- Attendance to make sure reception and ceremony areas are set up as planned
- Assistance with handing out wedding flowers, pinning corsages and boutonnieres, etc.
- Provide emergency kit
- Make sure table numbers, place cards, programs, wedding favors are placed correctly
- Get wedding party in place to walk down the aisle, make sure flowers are correct, rings are available and presentation of the wedding dress
- Help photographer get the pictures of bridal party and family after ceremony
- Make sure reception is set up as planned- candles, flowers, DJ, etc.
- Arrange grand entrance, first dance and father-daughter dance
- Coordinate cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.
- Make sure the event runs on schedule
- Give final payment to all vendors
- Collect gifts and personal items at wedding
- Handle any problems that may occur during the wedding and most importantly, provide you and your family with a stress free, unforgettable day.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Bitton Events is proud to receive WeddingWire’s 2013 Brides Choice Award, get inducted into SMP’s Little Black Book, and win Best of Wedding.com!
Enter your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For a faster response, you may call us directly at +1.855.524.8866.